International forum meeting. Yes or no?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Should we organise an international forum meeting?

• Umfrageteilnehmer
  • Umfrage geschlossen .
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Finnchick

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 März 2012
SH, Germany
well a poll is nice and all, but if everybody that voted isn't actually bothered to show up, than it's still useless :p

I think the normal Forum meeting is too big and I would definitely be there for International one but not sure about the other one. And I would like to meet forum people even though I have been quiet here for a while :ugly:

Finnchick

2 März 2012
SH, Germany
Yeah so for me it would be very awkward since I don't understand a word. :D

And I would loose my ability to speak any language when there would be so much german around :ugly:

But seriosly speakin, I think it´s not just the language but also the fact that in a bigger group it is really hard to have a real conversation. I don´t mind meeting new people but in this case I have some people I would really want to meet and spend some time with and if it´s huge group it will be hard to get to that.

Milkie

23 Juli 2013
Hellsinki, Finland
And I would loose my ability to speak any language when there would be so much german around :ugly:

But seriosly speakin, I think it´s not just the language but also the fact that in a bigger group it is really hard to have a real conversation. I don´t mind meeting new people but in this case I have some people I would really want to meet and spend some time with and if it´s huge group it will be hard to get to that.

You would be trying to understand everybody speaking german and then I would be asking you all the time "what're they saying?" :D

Yup, agreed.

Darkfang

W:O:A Metalhead

+1

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Since I don't think there'll be more votes,
Since the majority is in favour

I suggest we try to fix a time and date.
Any suggestions?

Edit Piaf zegt : not on Thursday 1pm/13.00h!

And, if there is a need, I'll be more than happy to make a phone list! It'll be a so called "closed" list, which,means, if you don't want to be on the list, you won't, but won't receive one either!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

Any suggestions?

And, if there is a need, I'll be more than happy to make a phone list! It'll be a so called "closed" list, which,means, if you don't want to be on the list, you won't, but won't receive one either!

How about, thursday 12:00? :p

Finnchick

2 März 2012
SH, Germany

Any suggestions?

I haven´t checked all the bands yet but so far it seems that on thursday there aren´t many or any that we (me and my +1) are interested in. I am almost sure we could make it no matter what time it is. :)

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.