in need of some serious help

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
DarthFreak schrieb:
I wouldnt recommend getting a car anyway... the chance that somebody scratches it or dents it when stumbling to his tent after a few beers is given, though nobody will do that on purpose...

i also recommend the kebab stall just outside the local supermarket... the owner plays metal all day, and his kebabs are the best in germany

I was 3 times already at Wacken with out car and nothing happened. You can get scrates and dents anywhere...

30 März 2005
DarthFreak schrieb:
I wouldnt recommend getting a car anyway... the chance that somebody scratches it or dents it when stumbling to his tent after a few beers is given, though nobody will do that on purpose...

i also recommend the kebab stall just outside the local supermarket... the owner plays metal all day, and his kebabs are the best in germany

i havent had a good kabab in forever, and i love kababs. i want a whole cow skewered on mine

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
blackwintermetal schrieb:
i was just thinking, i have no idea what the weather's like over there during this.

fromt he pictures on the site it looks fairly warm.

stuff really good to have, that I didn't bring my first year around:
sun block for the days (warm and sunny)
long sleeve shirts for the nights nights (cold)

Stuff that my friend didn't bring the first year:
boots (muddy and wet)

Also good to have:
Toiletpaper
some sort of hat
something for the rain, either umbrella, towel, dry clothes in your tent, whatever
earplugs for sleeping when other makes party

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
gnoff schrieb:
stuff really good to have, that I didn't bring my first year around:
sun block for the days (warm and sunny)
long sleeve shirts for the nights nights (cold)

Stuff that my friend didn't bring the first year:
boots (muddy and wet)

Also good to have:
Toiletpaper
some sort of hat
something for the rain, either umbrella, towel, dry clothes in your tent, whatever
earplugs for sleeping when other makes party

I am usually so tired that I can sleep without earplugs in my ears. I am sleeping at home with headphones on my ears so I dont mind it :D Only thing that disturbs me is light :D

I dont need anything special at festivals except parfumed paper tissues that I use instead of toilet paper :D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Kate McGee schrieb:
That's when I would recommend you to be there. Wednesday morning if possible, or afternoon, if necessary (well...depends on when your flight arrives in Hamburg and so on). Just try to spend as much time in Wacken as possible. :)

why? Seems you have never been to the pre and after Wacken parties here in Hamburg! :p

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Lucretia schrieb:
well, not officially :D
But if you´ve ever stayed at the Youth Hostel Stintfang one or two days before Wacken you know what I´m talking about :D

I think I've never been there. The only time I had to spend a night in Hamburg (not counting forum parties) I spent it at the airport. That's what really poor people do :D

But nice to know there's such warm-up party :)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
airport!? :eek: Yuck! :D

yeah, there´s always a lot of Metalheads from all over the world hanging around at that Youth Hostel some days before Wacken, so its definitely some party there :D :)