I'm Fuckin Depressed!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Yes that whole business with the LEft turns is fucking bullshit. When we went to the NJ metal fest a few years ago...we ended up getting there like an hour later cause we couldnt make a left turn to turn around. Sucked.

Oh yeah..and the 2:00 am curfew...thats pretty gay too.!

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
Yes that whole business with the LEft turns is fucking bullshit. When we went to the NJ metal fest a few years ago...we ended up getting there like an hour later cause we couldnt make a left turn to turn around. Sucked.

Oh yeah..and the 2:00 am curfew...thats pretty gay too.!

hahaha, we had the EXACT same problem. I think we were circling the convention center for an hour and a half trying to figure out how to get in there...we kept saying "Oh, there it is! Oh fuck, how do you get in there?!?" Damn that trip was riddled with problems...not to mention some jackass busting up my windshield with a rock...

Little did we know the "festival" was only going to get gayer once we got inside. I mean...a fucking CURTAIN?!?!?!?

FUCK JACK KOSHICK AND HIS GAY METALFESTS! :mad:

ALL HAIL WACKEN!!!!! :D

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by LooseCannon
I went to the Jersey Metal Fest 2 years ago in Asbury Park.In my opinion,I thought it was well run.I had friends whose bands were playing that(Pessimist & Hatred) & I got a bunch of CD's,too.

Must have been the next year's fest. You'd have remembered the curtain room if you went to the one I went to.

btw, did you hear about Tim Clayborne from Hatred?

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
hahaha, we had the EXACT same problem. I think we were circling the convention center for an hour and a half trying to figure out how to get in there...we kept saying "Oh, there it is! Oh fuck, how do you get in there?!?" Damn that trip was riddled with problems...not to mention some jackass busting up my windshield with a rock...

Little did we know the "festival" was only going to get gayer once we got inside. I mean...a fucking CURTAIN?!?!?!?

FUCK JACK KOSHICK AND HIS GAY METALFESTS! :mad:

ALL HAIL WACKEN!!!!! :D

Oh yeah that Curtain...how could I forget...what a STUPID IDEA!lol hahahahaha ...sigh. cry.lol