I'm Fuckin Depressed!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Originally posted by Supercharger
and a good dose of caffaine works miracles as well :D

I don't agree
it's one of the worst things there is!

In the row of: heroine- cocaine- caffaine :)

Don't do it!!!:D

Just try to be possitive, ignore those people who try to annoy you. Go to people who you want to be with. and do things you think is fun. that's at least what I do. I don't get me depressed again, never!

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I am going to gym just talk with my friends,the sport is on second place.I would get depressed if I wouldn't talk to them there :D:D:D

Jogging?I was the best on 800 m track and when I finised it,I didn't want anybody talk to me,cause I allways save the energy on the end of the track so I am first but totally without energy,and when somebody was talking to me I got feeling of agression.It is allways like that-higher temperature->I am easier to get pissed off.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
;) Oh yes....the darkages

Yees huggin a toilet is a great idea! ;) especially after you have finished a bottle of Vodka and painkillers..ahahah .eh just kidding...

Um laughing...yes laughin is good...go out and do something fun or that makes you happy...I dunno, thats all I can suggest at this moment in time....

:::: please insert coin for the next time minutes ::::