I have alittle question

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

klistnos

29 Juni 2003
Website besuchen
yeah nazis weren't the main problem I have friends who been in wacken and they told me there were no nazis there not many anyway
the problem is more the people who kind of hate israel and I mean really hate:D

LOL it will be really not fun to meet arabs there lol:)

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sorts
You can pet on it! :)
It's very cool to see that someone knows how our land is called by our language :)!

I have just been visiting your wonderful country (And Latvija and Lietuva), so I'm trying to say Eesti now. I also think it sounds way cooler than Estonia or Estland.

Cool, so I'll look for the dark blue, black and white and knbow where to find you! You bringing any Saku or vodka with you?
:D

Sorts

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
Originally posted by monochrom
I have just been visiting your wonderful country (And Latvija and Lietuva), so I'm trying to say Eesti now. I also think it sounds way cooler than Estonia or Estland.

Thanks! :)

Cool, so I'll look for the dark blue, black and white and knbow where to find you! You bringing any Saku or vodka with you?
:D

Yeah come and visit us!
Well first I didn't plan to bring any beer with me coz in Germany beer is cheaper than in here or almost same price.
But now I think I have to bring some of Saku beer & vodka to share it with you and other cool people :).

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sorts
Thanks! :)

Yeah come and visit us!
Well first I didn't plan to bring any beer with me coz in Germany beer is cheaper than in here or almost same price.
But now I think I have to bring some of Saku beer & vodka to share it with you and other cool people :).

Yes - I think we'll have an international booze exchange party this year again. From what I heard of year the Mezcal apparently killed everyone. :D

So Saku and vodka would be appreciated! ;)
*Is thinking of bringing an evil bavarian schnaps to the booze-exchange*

Sorts

W:O:A Metalhead
4 März 2002
Estonia
www.metal.ee
Yes - I think we'll have an international booze exchange party this year again. From what I heard of year the Mezcal apparently killed everyone. :D

I have drinked all kinds of poison but not that one :)

So Saku and vodka would be appreciated! ;)
*Is thinking of bringing an evil bavarian schnaps to the booze-exchange*

So be it! I'l bring some Saku & vodka or maybe "Vana Tallinn" (old Tallinn) schnaps (it's very tricky ;) ).