how to get ticket for 2005

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mugabe

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2002
Avesta, Sweden
www.kurtz.se
What kind of shirt do you get with the X-mas package? The usual one with a bluish, grotesquely oversized print on the front and "Faster, Harder, Whatever" in meter-high lettering on the back?

Speaking of which, someone apparently managed to design a tasteful Wacken shirt for the Nocturno Culto gig last year:

http://www.metaltix.com/item_detail.php?item_nr=33891

Kinda blew it with the backprint, though.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
LooseCannon schrieb:
I got my mom to call Metaltix for my Wacken tix today.I have to e-mail them tonight with my mailing address.How long does it usually take for delivery?

Usually sometime before August. :D

I know that Metaltix can be slower than molasses down a hill in a Dakota winter, but I haven't heard of anyone actually getting ripped off by them. Has anyone ordered something from Metaltix that NEVER showed up?

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
mugabe schrieb:
What kind of shirt do you get with the X-mas package? The usual one with a bluish, grotesquely oversized print on the front and "Faster, Harder, Whatever" in meter-high lettering on the back?

Speaking of which, someone apparently managed to design a tasteful Wacken shirt for the Nocturno Culto gig last year:

http://www.metaltix.com/item_detail.php?item_nr=33891

Kinda blew it with the backprint, though.

"A fist in the ass of Sat" might have been a little better. Thinking it over, it might also not.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Warthog schrieb:
Usually sometime before August. :D

I know that Metaltix can be slower than molasses down a hill in a Dakota winter, but I haven't heard of anyone actually getting ripped off by them. Has anyone ordered something from Metaltix that NEVER showed up?

Well, more or less. I ordered a xmas package for WOA 2003, and I never received it. After sending one thousand e-mails to a guy who spoke a terrible english (your request is very confirmed, he told me :D), I receive 2 normal tickets, without gimmick or t-shirt, and I had to pay for both of them. (and I wanted only one).

But in WOA 2002 and 2004 everything went pretty fine for me.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Brat schrieb:
just one question Kate

have Metaltix already taken the money from your credit card?
Did they do that as soon as you ordered the ticket?
ehmmmm.............I can't really tell you, but I guess so. I can look it up. I'm not even sure if I paid the ticket or if my father did that. It was going to be my christmas present.

hm when did I actually order the ticket? :confused:

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Bad news on the ticket front.My mom's credit card went over it's limit with a late charge.I ordered the X-Mas package with that card.My mom's friend says we can use her card.Now that i found out that the package is sold out,I'll have to order the ticket by itself(it looks it's at a higher price).I'll pay her friend back after the holidays.