how to get ticket for 2005

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Go to www.metaltix.com and order a ticket! :)

It's the same if you're not from Germany. You can pay it with credit card, and they'll send you the ticket(s) in a few days. It should be around 6 € for porto, if you pay with credit card.

Hope that helped! :)

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I think there are only 10000 xmas-tickets (with t-shirt and gimmick). After that you get no t-shirt or gimmick, and it might be even more expensive (last year there was a difference of 13 €)

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
:rolleyes: I always bypass that page!

Well that's great... I can now start planning next year's trip...

I really want to see Finland this time... I hope I can see another festival apart from Wacken next year!

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Sometimes it's useful to have a look at the intro page... :D
but they really ought to put some infos about WOA 2005 onto the "inner parts" :D of the website now...and at least one or two bands please...damn, last year we knew about several bands around this time...

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Hell, last year they already had five or six 2004 bands to announce during the 2003 festival.

I know I remember at least Amon Amarth, Destruction, and Grave Digger already being announced at that time. And I think the year before, they already had Stratovarius confirmed. The fact that it's two months on and they still have NO ONE announced is a little odd.

Although I've heard Sinner/Primal Fear mentioned multiple places...and that's really no surprise. :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Amon Amarth, Destruction, Nevermore, Grave Digger, Brainstorm and the Bohse Tanten were already confirmed 365 days before WOA 2004.

At least they could have said "hey, don't worry, Onkel Tom will be there next year too!!". But not even that....