How are you going to Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
I'll fly to London on the 28th (get there the 29th) hang out there 1 nite then fly to hamburg on the 30th and head straight for the fest. So... If you see a goofy looking girl with a cheap yellow back pack and a blue cooler stumbeling along with a maniacle/shit-eating grin, on your way to the grounds, PICK ME UP, k?

klistnos

29 Juni 2003
Website besuchen
well
flight from israel to frankfurt on the 29th then a train to hamburg or Keil (doing an israeli metal night or something, though I'm not sure if I this is the correct name of this city) anyway from keil if I'll be there I'll take a train to hamburg and from there I'll get to wacken somehow:)

crast

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Juni 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
www.entercanopy.com
I'm going by train from Càdiz->Madrid, then Im flying from
Madrid->Cologne/bonn, ill get there at 10pm, sleeping in the airport, and then in the morning flying from Cologne/Bonn->Hamburg, then Im gonna try to get on some train to get to Itzehoe!

.:Crast:.