How are you going to Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
Because of any trouble in the USA HARLEY DAVIDSON wanted to celebrate their 100 aniversary in the city where most bikes are sold....HAMBURG!!!
The whole Kiez just will be Harley area that weekend - allowed by gpvernment :)
Cool... and very good for me... they chose the weekend before Wacken... Things couldn't been better...:D:D:D

But this celebration is just one of many, they have had larger parties in the US you know... But that's too far for me...:D:D:D

Shadowtear

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Dez. 2001
Helltown Ahaus
www.metalinferno.de
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
Because of any trouble in the USA HARLEY DAVIDSON wanted to celebrate their 100 aniversary in the city where most bikes are sold....HAMBURG!!!
The whole Kiez just will be Harley area that weekend - allowed by gpvernment :)

The only thing I want on saturday... is to meet the other guys :D ..in the afternoon... most of them go to the metal bash... so then Shizzo you can offer us for the evening whatever you want :D