HOA 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Yeah, the billing is the best ever but the guys seem to have hell of stress with all those cancellations :( Well, many of these bands are not 20 anymore, the possibilty someone gets sick is much higher than with kiddiebands...:cool:

I don't want to be rude to the ppl going for specific bands, but I mainly go for the party, the ppl and the atmosphere! :)

Last 2 times at WOA I think I saw 2 or 3 bands each festival.
Spent a lot of time on the camp grounds having fun though :)

At HOA last time I did see a lot of bands, and this year for sure I'll see Bullet, Tankard, Pretty Maids and Piledriver; if they all show up :p

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I don't want to be rude to the ppl going for specific bands, but I mainly go for the party, the ppl and the atmosphere! :)

Last 2 times at WOA I think I saw 2 or 3 bands each festival.
Spent a lot of time on the camp grounds having fun though :)

At HOA last time I did see a lot of bands, and this year for sure I'll see Bullet, Tankard, Pretty Maids and Piledriver; if they all show up :p

I only know bullet of the whole billing to be honest :p

so I'll just go have a nice party and hope to get to know some news good bands.