Hi!!! from Mexico

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
ROSK!!! YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU LIKED GOOD MUSIC!!!!!! BUT WHAT DO I READ HERE?!?!?!?!! YOU LIKE STRAPPING YOUNG FUCKING LAD????? GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY SIGHT DUDE!!!!!!!

*slaps Rosk and steals his all his Opeth shirts and CDs/records*
:D:D:D

lol ok ok I admit I was just looking for a reason to slap you ;):D

Re: Re: Hi!!! from Mexico

Originally posted by Rosk

Hello strappingchick!!! Welcome to you and you boyfriend I have to tell you something:

You have good tastes: music (SYL) and men (latin) :D :D :D

Lets meet at Wacken!!! :D

hey dude..would love to meet up with ya...yeah latin men are cool! and good to see another SYL fan on board..(sorry to all you others that disagree!!) but SYL are one of my fave bands eva! Love Devin's work ...he is a genious in my eyes..

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Re: Re: Re: Hi!!! from Mexico

Originally posted by strappingchick

hey dude..would love to meet up with ya...yeah latin men are cool! and good to see another SYL fan on board..(sorry to all you others that disagree!!) but SYL are one of my fave bands eva! Love Devin's work ...he is a genious in my eyes..

I agree with you strappingchick.... he's my personal heroe... along with Dan Swanö.... I admire guys who play all instruments/produce/write full albums.......
*sighs*
One day I'll do my solo album.......

Gino

8 Juli 2002
Italy
Website besuchen
Don't worry, Juancho.
Last year I went to Wacken alone and I slept in the campingsite of the festival and I am still alive!
No one will disturb you except some drunk people with their screams.