Hi!!! from Mexico

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

grazo

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2002
USA
Website besuchen
Just to let know to Juanch that he is not alone we are 2 Mexicans that are going to travel from USA.
If we can help with something just send an email.
We are not going to wear a Mexico Soccer jersey, but we are going to take some tequila for sure.
I hope we can find more Mexicans overthere because I think we are going to be a minority.

Saludos para todos los metaleros de el mundo!!

juanch

20 Juni 2002
mexico city
Website besuchen
Sodomy:
juanch is only my nickname, my friends call me that way, my real name is juan carlos

One thing is for sure i will bring my mexican jersey!!!!!
viva mexico!!!!

i have bad news i dont like tequila but i could bring a bottle of rum
Lets get drunkkkkk jajaj

juanch

20 Juni 2002
mexico city
Website besuchen
Rosk:

Im going in backpacker style and arrive to europe in july exactly london july 3 and planing to travel as much as i can and of course my final destination is in hamburg the agust 1st where directly go to wacken for the 3 days and the my plane leaves from amsterdam agust 6

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Lord Horb
well, kschpät, why don't you just wear your boyfriend's jersey??

because it´s GREEN????? Besides I hate wearing such XL-sized clothes. But maybe I can make an exception just in order to find you all and show my sympathies for the Mexican minority! ;) :D

*backslaps Rosk just for fun*

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Rosk
[B@juanch: take one tequila or mezcal bottle with you!!! These guys at the Forum are all alcoholics (and Tequila hungry) and we just can take 1 liter of hard liquor to germany.... That's very little...you'll have to help me with that.... :D

There will be a Mexican part of the camp this Wacken!!!! [/B]
Yes that would be just lovely.. and bring the mezcal.. tequila is more common in Germany, but not Mezcal....
And that would be really nice to see more Mexicans and people from other South American Countries and Asia and Africa and ..and.. just get yourself into the planes and get to WACKEN..

P.S. Does anybody konw the Band Brujeria?? The lyrics are all in Spanish....and I think most of the Members are Mexican....ah well just asking..

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
BRUJERÍA FUCKING RULE!!!!

Really assassin lyrics!!! But it's no clear who formed that band, although there are rumors that Dino Cazares from Fear Factory (R.I.P) is there. At least, when I saw FF in 1999, he sang a part of a Brujería song (the cover of "Macarena", funnily named "Marihuana")

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
@s&L Yeah I heard that song a couple of times but I was not able to obtain acopy for my collection .. damn...
And IMHO I think the first Album was a top notch grindcore release...

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
First album: matando güeros
2nd: raza odiada (my personal fave)
3rd: I don't know its name, and I haven't heard it

The second is less grindcore than the first, it's a bit more into brutal thrash, with growling voices.

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
@Sodomy and Lust:

3.- Brujerizmo (I don't like it as much as the other, less speed, more "groove" :( )

Brujería is rumored to be formed by:

An unknow singer called Juan Brujo
Dino Cazares and Raymond Herrera (these 2 are for sure they have confirmed that in interviews) These 3 are the core members
Then guesting:
Billy Gould (ex-Faith No More)
Jesse Pintado (Napalm Death)
Shane Embury (Napalm Death)
Nick Barker (rumors say he played drums on a song called "Laboratorio Cristalitus" on Brujerizmo)

I LOVE matando güeros!!!! (the lyrics are Hilarous:D)and Raza Odiada is killer too....

@juach:
Check the private message I sent you ..... que güeva escribirte en inglés :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Samurai

9 März 2002
Unterfranken
Website besuchen
Blind Guardian are going to play a Best-Of-Show (also stuff from the early albums). Over two hours!! I'm really looking forward to that.

Iron Savior probably are going to play mainly stuff from the new album "Condition Red", but I hope that they're going to bring stuff like Riding On Fire and so on.

Don't know what Heavenly are going to do

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by juanch
does anyone know which playlist is playing in this tour Blind Guardian?

and Heavenly? Iron Savior?

I saw a Blind Guardian show in Madrid a few weeks ago, and I posted here a small review of that gig, with a set-list. Search it, it can't be too far..... Anyway, it was a really killer show, and they played some old songs like Majesty, Valhalla or Lost in a twilight hall. Don't miss them!!!

Just to let know to Juanch that he is not alone we are 2 Mexicans that are going to travel from USA.
If we can help with something just send an email.
We are not going to wear a Mexico Soccer jersey, but we are going to take some tequila for sure.
I hope we can find more Mexicans overthere because I think we are going to be a minority.

Welcome Juanch...I am coming over from Australia and my fiance' is coming with me and he is a Chilean...(born Santiago) so Im sure he would love to hook up with you mexians and drink some pisco!!!! We are staying in a hotel but will walk around and hook up with the othe Aussies their and hopefully u guys too....

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by strappingchick
Welcome Juanch...I am coming over from Australia and my fiance' is coming with me and he is a Chilean...(born Santiago) so Im sure he would love to hook up with you mexians and drink some pisco!!!! We are staying in a hotel but will walk around and hook up with the othe Aussies their and hopefully u guys too.... [/B]

Hello strappingchick!!! Welcome to you and you boyfriend I have to tell you something:

You have good tastes: music (SYL) and men (latin) :D :D :D

Lets meet at Wacken!!! :D