Help My Friend Get To Wacken!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Samurai

W:O:A Metalhead
9 März 2002
Unterfranken
Website besuchen
Shall I translate this, too :D

ok:

Ok ich kann dir entweder mehr für das Ticket bieten oder bis zum Ende der Auktion warten.

Könntest du es rechtzeitig aus Deutschland schicken, wenn ich die Postgebühren etc bezahlen würde?

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I am just talking to somebody who wants to sell her ticket because she can't afford the trip to wacken.... I first want to get her to wacken but if that won't work, maybe your friend can take over her ticket....

gandalf

25 Juli 2002
Nijmegen
Website besuchen
helping out?

How are you traveling to wacken? If you go by car and travel through our RAINY holland you can get tickets at the VVV offices and postal offices. Isn't there perhaps a bar in England still selling those things because i know a couple of bars in my country who sell them along with a bus journey or something like that. Sure hope that you can make it to the fest... Oh; perhaps try this one: www.ticketservice.nl (dutch) but i've buyed my ticket 2 days ago at a VVV (tourist information centre) and we still have at least over 500 tickets here at those dutch salespoints. I can give you a phone number of those guys over here in Nijmegen so that you could arrange something... i couldn't find the phone number but this is better perhaps; it's the homepage of those guys with an english translation for you (just click at the english flag at the site): http://www.vvvnijmegen.nl

At least you can try something

Goodluck!