Help My Friend Get To Wacken!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Necrocannibal

20 Juli 2002
Website besuchen
Hi,

metaltix and argon events have stopped selling tickets for the UK.

Does anyone have any suggestions fo anywhere that I could get tickets as I need one more ticket.

I greatly appreciate anyones help,

Cheers Ben

scareall

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
Can you buy tickets on the day? im sure i have heard someone say that, but i could be wrong.

was your friend wanting the whole Argon Events package, as in the travel/hotel package? If so you can get flights cheaper than what Argon was charging for the bus journey.

I hope your friend is able to attend wacken
Good Luck

Necrocannibal

20 Juli 2002
Website besuchen
Thanks for all the info....

he doesnt want the whole argon package, we are flying over. I don't want to book the plane tickets until I get a festival ticket. I don't know if I could risk the chance of buying them on the day incase they sell out and he is stuck in a tiny village called Wacken, lol.

I'll check out all those sites now.

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Originally posted by Necrocannibal

Hi there,

I don't understand a word of that site :) could you post the link up with international postage details.

If thats not too much to ask. Thankyou very much! Ben

I am searching for it, But I am afraid I can't find any details for outside Belgium and the Netherlands. I try to find an other way for tickets (have nothing to at the moment, shouldn't be a problem:)) or you should phone the number monday.

Necrocannibal

20 Juli 2002
Website besuchen
Could someone translate this for me please, cheers :)

Hallo Ben
Ja das ist eine Wacken Karte aber ich wollte die Auktion so weiter laufen
lassen da das ja limitierte Karten sind und ich vielleicht mehr Geld daffür
bekommen könnte.Sorry
Gruß Manu