HEAVEN & HELL - Live at W:O:A 2009!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Prophecy

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Okt. 2008
where has Saxon confirmed itself??
It would be great to see them^^

I think bands like BFMV, Callejon and Lacuna Coil have the right to exist on a Metal Festival like Wacken, who wants to have a mix of all Metalsubgenre and Genre who stands near to Metal, but I think up to now (!) we have to much of them in the lineup, while ExtremeMetal Bands are still missing.

(sry for school english)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

metal_martin

16 Nov. 2008
Peterborough, England
Biff has announced a "Riff" competition on the Saxon website offering 2 free festival ticketsfor a festival that Saxon are playing. One of thefestivals he mentions is Wacken. There is also a comment from one of te Mods on the Saxon forum which responds to a question about Wacken which says "I don't know where you got this from but it is looking very promising :D".

Links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWUbmmEoj4A&feature=channel_page

http://forum.saxon747.com/showthread.php?p=18807&posted=1#post18807

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
I mean Bullet For My Valentine, Callejon,, Lacuna Coil and those shitty bands that doesnt belong on a metal festival.

Nashville Pussy would be a great booking. Like you said: They were great last year :)

I have seen Nashville Pussy live a few times in UK and loved them I thought they where terrible at Wacken though, I was embarrased for the singer too Blaine, if he'd have said "steamhammer spv i wanna have your babies!" or something one more time I'd have walked off... infact i think i did!!!!

He was verbally sucking up to the record label so much it was embarrasing, I dont give a damn what label a bands on, just play your songs and get off the stage! Unless you have something interesting / funny to say... ie; Napalm Death in 2007 "Nazi punks fuck off" speech.

Or the drunken talk we al know Rob Flynn of Machine Head will give us! :p