Harder than death?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Originally posted by Neonism
Hmm..the most brutal band on earth..a combination of Cryptopsy and hate eternal on crack with a healthy dose of Strapping young lad madness? :D
DAMN!!! WHERE DO I BUY THAT????
GRINDCORE is not HARDCORE but it does have its roots there..but who cares some of the coolest band are Grind Bands IMHO...S.O.B., Sore Throat, Terrorizer, Haemorrhage, Blood etc...

interrupt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Nov. 2002
Drachten/ Fryslân
Website besuchen
We have a noise/ grindcore/ industrial/chaos what ever group here called system shit. One guy has a PVC tube with a couple of humbuckers inside, which he hits with a stick; the other guy makes noise with a distorted microphone ( and hits himself over the head with it, till he bleeds). They're totallly fucked, drugs-crazed and they make even worse noise as Abruptum !!!!

Originally posted by interrupt
We have a noise/ grindcore/ industrial/chaos what ever group here called system shit. One guy has a PVC tube with a couple of humbuckers inside, which he hits with a stick; the other guy makes noise with a distorted microphone ( and hits himself over the head with it, till he bleeds). They're totallly fucked, drugs-crazed and they make even worse noise as Abruptum !!!!

Sounds great, where could I see em?

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I think czech death metal bands are cool(very crazy) I saw two bands at saturday and I almost die laughing because they were funny.One band was like people lying guitars,three singers,people playing cow bells and some others making mess around.And funny was the prologues to the songs like:This song is dedicated to the one czech pop singer,who's son commited suicied by jump off the bridge....(silence)...He was a dick anyways :D:D:D:D:D:D

But I am also kinda sad because I can't find anywhere my lovely sick death metal,just on the internet pages like www.obscene.cz

That reminds me that I found autographs from members of Isacaarum :D:D:D