Harder than death?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
I was today on two friday beers with my earbleeder/black friend,and we talked what would be the next step after the most brutal death or black metal,I mean new,even more brutal style.Will metal get even harder?

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I think it can become harder. If you listen to the first generation of death and black metal bands, it sounds way softer than the current brutal music.... Extreme metal evolves getting more extreme with the time

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I remember hearing Metallica's "Fight fire with fire" when I was 14, and I considered that stuff the most brutal shit on Earth!! :D

The older I am, the more brutal shit my ears need :)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
I remember hearing Metallica's "Fight fire with fire" when I was 14, and I considered that stuff the most brutal shit on Earth!! :D

The older I am, the more brutal shit my ears need :)

That happens to me too

\m/

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
When I started listening to metal (that brutal stuff called Metallica :D), my aunt used to say to my mother: "don't worry, when I was 14 I also started listening that music, but I soon got bored of metal. The same will happen to him, you'll see".

And here I am, in this forum, 9 years later :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Slipknot has (had) three drummers. Of course, they suck.

Neurosis had three drummers before them too. I never got much into them, but they were worshipped.

I'm sure it could exist, but the drummers would have to figure out how to make a sound that only multiple drummers could make, in order to justify having a band with more than one drumemr. I don't know...bass rolls with four bass drums playing at once? That could be interesting :)

Hey, this is good line of thought...remember, there was a not-too-distant time when the idea of two guitar players in one band playing in harmony was considered revolutionary (Yardbirds, Thin Lizzy).

Smeagol

19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
I think there is a more brutal style it is grindcore, an underground metal style. However, that's not my cup of bier. It is often a mix between metal and a fun trip with friends. For instance, you can find an album with 40 tracks, some can last 33 seconds aso...the guy at vocals "sings" as if he was gutted alive. Lyrics are often hardcore. I don't have names in memory but it is a bit like that :"Cadaveric oesophagia ejaculation" :rolleyes:

Smeagol