Hahaaa, lets hear those confessions...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
yes it does ... :eek: :D
Sodomy as our first customer... umm... I´m sure he will buy millions of bottles then :D

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
I'm doing my A-levels at the moment, I'm going to uni in Semptember to study multimedia design (making websites, basically :p) which should hopefully make me rich in a few years!

I work on the checkouts at Tesco (big supermarket, horrible place) so that I can afford alcohol, weed and CDs, although I'm changing to 'price integrity' soon, which basically means counting how much ham they have at the deli and how much cheese in dairy :) What a fun job I have!

Oh, and I have my first university interview tomorow... I have to get up at 5.30am... wish me luck!

PsychicVeteran

W:O:A Metalmaster
Originally posted by Aegir
I'm doing my A-levels at the moment, I'm going to uni in Semptember to study multimedia design (making websites, basically :p) which should hopefully make me rich in a few years!

I work on the checkouts at Tesco (big supermarket, horrible place) so that I can afford alcohol, weed and CDs, although I'm changing to 'price integrity' soon, which basically means counting how much ham they have at the deli and how much cheese in dairy :) What a fun job I have!

Oh, and I have my first university interview tomorow... I have to get up at 5.30am... wish me luck!

Worked as a shelf-filler at Tesco's before changing to Bejam's
(while I was doing my A-levels) and used the cash to buy albums (vinyl) - there weren't any CD's back then! :rolleyes:

Got a BSc in Computer and Mathematical Sciences in 1987.

Been working as an IT-Consultant for n years! :D

Good luck with the interview!

Aegir

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Dez. 2002
UK
@Sodomy: Thanks!
@Psychic: Isn't shop-floor work at Tesco the most boring thing ever? And thanks :)