Gothic-Metal

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

madmaxx

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Dez. 2004
Bielefeld, NRW
kygoomm.jpg

okasic

1 Juni 2006
Hamburg
Gothic-Metallerin schrieb:
a Fucker called Rotschopf means that Gothicmetal stands for suicide and pain....but i don´t agree with him....well,what do you think of it??

No that's completley wrong!![/ironic] It also stands for cutting your forearm![/ironic] At least in the minds of some stupid wannabe Goth-Teens it does^^.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
okasic schrieb:
No that's completley wrong!![/ironic] It also stands for cutting your forearm![/ironic] At least in the minds of some stupid wannabe Goth-Teens it does^^.
You sound just like a friend of mine. She's also into gothic, and she sais exactly the same thing (about the wannabees)
In fact, she thinks that there are too many wannabees who are breaking gothic by acting as stupid people!

Well it has changed her mind about gothic in a way.

okasic

1 Juni 2006
Hamburg
Well I'm not a Goth at all, but some Friends of mine are and some Guys from my school pretend to be so I understand the situation quite good and feel sorry for the real Gothic-fans.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
The big difference between goths and those kids is that the "real" goths just aknowlegde the fact that they are, and the "wannabe's" just yell they are.
But I can understand that "real" (who am I to judge that..) goths dislike those kids. It is kinda like when Dynamo Open Air got overwhelmed by 14 year olds in 2004, all screaming and acting "metal" when they are just acting really stupid..

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Quark schrieb:
... In fact, she thinks that there are too many wannabees who are breaking gothic by acting as stupid people! ...
Isn't that a problem with any style / trend / or even doctrine that is/was big at a certain period of time, and that is/was, for whichever reasons, labelled as "bad" or "dark" or ...you name it? ;) Such things do attract wannabes alright.

Stupid and annoying, but not to be taken seriously anyway....imo. :p

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Huldran schrieb:
Isn't that a problem with any style / trend / or even doctrine that is/was big at a certain period of time, and that is/was, for whichever reasons, labelled as "bad" or "dark" or ...you name it? ;) Such things do attract wannabes alright.

Stupid and annoying, but not to be taken seriously anyway....imo. :p

Even worse than wannabes are the people who constantly complain about wannabes - normally the most mind-numbingly boring persons in the world.

Huldran

29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
monochrom schrieb:
Even worse than wannabes are the people who constantly complain about wannabes - normally the most mind-numbingly boring persons in the world.
And the WORST are in fact the people who complain about people who complain about wannabes.... :p J/k

I, for one, see it all as a "natural course of things" that has to be taken easy. ;)