Got My Tickets today!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

lifesadream

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Nov. 2007
Atlanta,GA
Awesome day today. Got home from work and in the mailbox was a package from Germany. My 3 beautiful Wacken 2008 tickets and some Burger King coupons. Less then 3 weeks after they were shipped I received them. Very awesome.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Awesome day today. Got home from work and in the mailbox was a package from Germany. My 3 beautiful Wacken 2008 tickets and some Burger King coupons. Less then 3 weeks after they were shipped I received them. Very awesome.

I guess this isn't worth an own topic :D

I hate that Wacken is working with Burger King -.- We will see lot's of BK ad in Wacken

Mindfucked

17 Aug. 2007
Stockholm, Sweden
I remember comming home from school, found a letter from Germany that I had a package to claim. RAN DOWN to the local gasstation and fetched my tickets then lived happily ever after :D

satriomaiden

13 Apr. 2008

I still recalled the day I received the tickets...:cool::cool:
my friend Martyn Siswandi - he went to Wacken last year - at Hannover bought me three tickets and sent me on monday, May 05....I could not wait til wednesday, May 07 last week I received that Precious ones....awesome...
ooouuuggghh.....:D:D... I still kept that DHL Express Envelope to remember....what a beautiful day

satriomaiden

13 Apr. 2008

I still recalled the day I received the tickets...:cool::cool:
my friend Martyn Siswandi - he went to Wacken last year - at Hannover bought me three tickets and sent me on monday, May 05....I could not wait til wednesday, May 07 last week I received that Precious ones....awesome...
ooouuuggghh.....:D:D... I still keep that DHL Express Envelope to remember....what a beautiful day