GoPro camera

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

GoreHealer

25 Juli 2019
Hello everyone. I have red on the wacken website that "professional cameras" are not allowed...so what's about GoPro cameras...i don't think it is considered like a professional one. But do you know (for sure) that it is allowed or not?

Thank you very much

Spartaner032

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Juni 2011
Bad Bevensen
Hello everyone. I have red on the wacken website that "professional cameras" are not allowed...so what's about GoPro cameras...i don't think it is considered like a professional one. But do you know (for sure) that it is allowed or not?

Thank you very much

Camera = Not on the Festvial. I dont get why People want to film the Artists. Just enjoy the Moment.

"Fotografieren für den privaten Gebrauch mit Handys ist gestattet. Die Persönlichkeitsrechte Dritter sind dabei jederzeit zu wahren. Das Herstellen von Film- oder Tonaufnahmen jeglicher Art sowie deren Veröffentlichung online oder offline ohne Genehmigung des Veranstalters sind verboten." Translation: Taking Photos with your Handy = okay. Making a Video- oder Audiorecording = forbidden.

(RTFM: https://www.wacken.com/en/all-information/festival-abc/#!/ )

GoreHealer

25 Juli 2019
Camera = Not on the Festvial. I dont get why People want to film the Artists. Just enjoy the moment.

Yes and mobile phone are allowed...mobile phone can take photo, video and audio...
I may understand large camera equipement that are forbidden...

However i can enjoy the moment if i take my gopro on my head...no need to look in the camera screen and lose parts of the show...just click "on" and look forward to the stage...

Spartaner032

23 Juni 2011
Bad Bevensen
It is allowed to bring ordinary cameras/ digital cameras and mobile phones onto the festival ground. However, neither camcorders nor reflex/ SLR cameras and/or bridge/system cameras are to be brought to the camping grounds!
Please make sure that you don’t bother your neighbors and other people with your photo devices. - Festival ABC

But like the Festival ABC also said: No filming

Trubozhop

17 Juli 2017

Thank you very much
Hi pal. 2 past years I constantly took GoPro in infields and never been stopped. Just be careful with telescopic grip, security usually ban them. All good people I've met usually was happy to participate in filming of my drunk videos.

GoreHealer

25 Juli 2019
Yeah you are satisfied but those behind you lose sight to the stage.

What the fuck are you saying? "Lose sight"???????? Have you ever seen a gopro camera??? Have you ever seen the dimensions????...there is a way to use it without disturbing other people. Sign in this forum is the worst thing i have ever done. You are such ignorant persons!

Christoph P.

20 März 2019
I just recall a message below the "Blind Guardian"-Concert from 2011 (??) on Youtube:
"What? it is 2011 and I see almost no smartphone in the audience?!?!"

There are some concerts that get streamed by Telekom I guess, some stuff will land on youtube (eventually...). Just keep it that way, let the professionals make the movies and enjoy the festival

And regarding ignorant: ever heard about copyright-laws?