GoPro camera

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Nergal1444

W:O:A Metalhead
16 Sep. 2016
What the fuck are you saying? "Lose sight"???????? Have you ever seen a gopro camera??? Have you ever seen the dimensions????...there is a way to use it without disturbing other people. Sign in this forum is the worst thing i have ever done. You are such ignorant persons!

Calm down, no need to insult other users. You are right, a GoPro strapped to the head is less likely to disturb other people than filming with a mobile, but it is still not allowed. Thus I would recommend to leave it at home, and enjoy the full shows available on YouTube after WOA.

Tool did not want the audience to film the Berlin (and all other) concerts - it was great to enjoy the show with absolutly no mobiles in the air. During their last song filming was ok - and only a handful of phones appeared. Seems as everybody enjoyed the „no filming“ policy :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
What the fuck are you saying? "Lose sight"???????? Have you ever seen a gopro camera??? Have you ever seen the dimensions????...there is a way to use it without disturbing other people. Sign in this forum is the worst thing i have ever done. You are such ignorant persons!
Can we keep the name calling aside? If not, it will be me, who will take measures! And no one is going to like it!

Thanks!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Calm down, no need to insult other users. You are right, a GoPro strapped to the head is less likely to disturb other people than filming with a mobile, but it is still not allowed. Thus I would recommend to leave it at home, and enjoy the full shows available on YouTube after WOA.

Tool did not want the audience to film the Berlin (and all other) concerts - it was great to enjoy the show with absolutly no mobiles in the air. During their last song filming was ok - and only a handful of phones appeared. Seems as everybody enjoyed the „no filming“ policy :)
Rammstein (Brussels) same thing. Though... I saw some with their cells in their hand. Even I did, but at least I got to sit in the front of the tribune I sat on. So... no one was bothered. And besides, I use it as binoculars!

Nergal1444

16 Sep. 2016
Rammstein (Brussels) same thing.

In Hannover there was no such policy during the Rammstein concert - sadly! Yes, I do take photos myself. But not constantly as some people do. And if it was forbidden entirely, it would be great - there are enough professionals who take photos that you can see online (and legally download).

. And besides, I use it as binoculars!

You are visually impaired, that is something completely different!

Reaktionen: Saypren_Shepard

Spartaner032

23 Juni 2011
Bad Bevensen

1. If you ask a Question und dont linke the answer dont be pissed About it
2. if you ask a Question in a public Forum you will Always get the optinions auf other People
3. Filming is forbidden, if you like it or not. If the secus dont ban your gopro you are lucky
4. if i stand behind you a go pro (or any other cam) can block a fairly large Portion of the stage. ist not baout the size of the gpo pro ist About the relative perspective to the stage with the go por Blocking the way.
5. you sir are a topfengolatsche

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
1. If you ask a Question und dont linke the answer dont be pissed About it
2. if you ask a Question in a public Forum you will Always get the optinions auf other People
3. Filming is forbidden, if you like it or not. If the secus dont ban your gopro you are lucky
4. if i stand behind you a go pro (or any other cam) can block a fairly large Portion of the stage. ist not baout the size of the gpo pro ist About the relative perspective to the stage with the go por Blocking the way.
5. you sir are a topfengolatsche
Can we keep the name calling aside? If not, it will be me, who will take measures! And no one is going to like it!

Thanks!

Danke .

SoND

12 Jan. 2005
Hamburg
Well.. That escalated quickly...:D