>>>GOOD NEWS<<<

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
But they have Devildriver, Moonspell, Kataklyzm, Melechesh, Entombed, Skinless, Vader, Immolation, Keep of Kalesin, Pig Destryer, Brutal Trush, All Shall Perish.
One crappy band and shitloads of awesome acts... you do the math.

Vreid, nervecell, endstille, enslaved, borknagar, einherjer, hsb, kampfar, insidious disease, napalm death, pentagram, torment. A shit load of good exetreme bands at Wacken to! :p

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
We did it with Iraq in 1981. We defeated 3 enemy armies in six days. We have the best army in the Middle East (if not in the whole world), so don't ya worry pall. Coz I don't. :cool:

Cos you have all the american equipment! I doubt the best army in the worls though... have you seen the Eurofighter Typhoon???? Or the F-22 Raptor or the F-35 JSF Lightning2??? Untouchable!

Anyways Iran aint done anything wrong, just like Iraq hadn't this time round... North Korea now they're dnagerous, that madman actually testing the missiles?! wtf is that about. Anyone ever read nostradamus? I swear the apocalypse from the east thing will wind up being north lorea... if you beleive such things anyways.

Astrum

9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
Vreid, nervecell, endstille, enslaved, borknagar, einherjer, hsb, kampfar, insidious disease, napalm death, pentagram, torment. A shit load of good exetreme bands at Wacken to! :p
Nervcell - good material, but common - freshmen with only one album.
Endstille - who? No one knows this band outside of Germany. ANd I listened to them on myspace - OMG they suck.
Borknagar - have you heard two last albums? They play progressive folk-rock now. It's not even close to metal now.
Pentagarm - a "legend" with two demos.
Torment - who?
Insidious Disease - with all do respect to it's members - they have one freakin' song on myspace! Their album even didn't come out yet!
Einherjer is being rated as "extreme"? Gimme a break.
Vreid - omg they are boring.

Astrum

9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
Cos you have all the american equipment! I doubt the best army in the worls though... have you seen the Eurofighter Typhoon???? Or the F-22 Raptor or the F-35 JSF Lightning2??? Untouchable!

Anyways Iran aint done anything wrong, just like Iraq hadn't this time round... North Korea now they're dnagerous, that madman actually testing the missiles?! wtf is that about. Anyone ever read nostradamus? I swear the apocalypse from the east thing will wind up being north lorea... if you beleive such things anyways.
Hehe, do you know that ALL of american weapons we receive are being changed and upgraded by us? And we have huge weapon industry on our on. And our pilots are the best in the world - fact.
Iran support Hizballah and Hamas with weapons and they intend to bomb Israel the minute they create first nuke. Didn't you hear what did they monkey president say?