Gonna be in London in June

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by konstrukt
There is something in the USA called the Constitution. In the Constitution there are certain amendments. One of them is the second amendment which says "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

You forgot the all-important invisible second clause, which entitles "ev'ry god-fearin' tax-payin' tabacky-spittin' man to buy a black market AK47 and mow down all 'em niggers what done wandered on his property."

BlueOyster

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Jan. 2003
On tour forever (or at least this week)
Originally posted by dittohead
wimbeldon is south or southwest london

im south london...its not that far from me....a train ride, not too bad :)
I do know where Wimbledon is :eek:

cool we'll try meet up one of those days:p
Yo!

in that case....wher you staying dude?

i live in Croydon..

I'm staying at my parents in Herts. but I can crash for a night at my brother's. My wife used to work in Bromley and I worked in London for a year ;)

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by Warthog
You forgot the all-important invisible second clause, which entitles "ev'ry god-fearin' tax-payin' tabacky-spittin' man to buy a black market AK47 and mow down all 'em niggers what done wandered on his property."

And I'm moving to Texas right after Wacken...

I need to get a gun rack on my Miata.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003

cut down on the racism red neck:p

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Don't forget the all-important "Charlton Heston is My President" bumper sticker.

Hey, it ain't me. :p The only gun I own is for shooting paintballs.

mine shoots bbs..its HK USP

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Don't forget the all-important "Charlton Heston is My President" bumper sticker.

I saw Ben Hur last night... gotta brush up on my Heston.

At least Austin is pretty freak friendly. Its the only city in the USA that has NEVER voted for a republican :D