Gonna be in London in June

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

BlueOyster

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Jan. 2003
On tour forever (or at least this week)
Driving over on the 30th May and driving back on the 8th of June..

so somewhere in between would be ideal, obviously the 6th is booked for BÖC. We can combine an evening with my brother - he's a bit goth/wave but alright really ;)

Whereabouts are you - my brother lives in Wimbledon?

Catch you later - gotta go ;)

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
wimbeldon is south or southwest london

im south london...its not that far from me....a train ride, not too bad :)

cool we'll try meet up one of those days:p

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
I have no idea.

I'm looking into hostels, and maybe i'll be able to stay at some friends house, but that is unclear yet...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
east london is racist, poorist
west london expensive, farily fascist
central london - hahahah
south london - violent...mugged everyday
north london - VERY VIOLENT..loooads of gang warface, kurd vs turk, black on black, etc...very bad place :(

i live just out side of south london...

:)

hope that helps

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
oh well, at least you don't have arabs blowing themselves up in buses and shopping centers.

Its so frustrating... Never will be peace in the Middle East :( :(

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hey why cant they make guns illegal??
us brits did after a PRIMARY school shooting..but after about 6 high school shootings and a 6yr old shot another 6 yr old...still VERY easy to get a friggin gun..
ahh fuck it

london is a shit place..nyc is ashiter place
berlin was a cool place :)

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
There is something in the USA called the Constitution. In the Constitution there are certain amendments. One of them is the second amendment which says "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

It is very difficult to change this, especially since there is a very strong lobby in DC, led by the National Rifle Association (NRA) which supports everything in the second amendment except for the two words "well regulated". So any attempt to control guns in the USA will be vehemently opposed by the NRA and all the politicians who either support them or are too scared of making them angry.

Also, in order to change any article of the constitution, you need a 2/3 majority in both the Senate and House of Representatives. So its very difficult to get this law changed.