Gibt es jemanden aus Hamburg?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Salúte Sautherom,

I am from Hamburgo. On Monday you can buy beer everywhere in Hamburg.
Do you search for the common brands or wanna try some more unknown stuff?

Bye the way, you are from Monterrey - great city, I´ve been there visiting a friend - maybe you know him "Oscar - Rosk" Bassplayer from Ulvegaard and Aglarond?

Yeah !! "Oscar -Rosk" bass player from ULVEHEIM is a good friend of mine !!(in fact all the band) they have a new album you can stream some new songs in their myspace www.myspace.com/ulveheim

Here in Monterrey you can find easily common brands of german beer like all kind of Paulaner, Franziskaner, Becks, Aventinus, Kapuziner, Erdinger, Monchshof, Schneider, Lowenbrau, Flensburger, Hacker Pschorr, Hernbrau, Kulmbacher, Schofferhofer, Wolters,Tucker, Hofbrau, Warsteiner, etc...

I'm looking for local beers or beers from micro brewering, not so much the beer's brands to export.

Also I'm looking for some Czech Beer like Kozel, because here you can find only Pilsner Urquel and Czechvar.

Thanks to all for your advices :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod
I'm looking for local beers or beers from micro brewering, not so much the beer's brands to export.

Also I'm looking for some Czech Beer like Kozel, because here you can find only Pilsner Urquel and Czechvar.

Thanks to all for your advices :)

In supermarkets they normaly only sell the big breweries. And very little brands from outside of Germany. The shop I mentioned befor is the the best in Hamburg I know. The north of Germany does not have a lot of small breweries. It is dominated by bigger breweries like Holsten, Flensburger, Jever, Astra, Becks. They mostly sell bitter, hoppy pilsener. Not bad, but I think mostly boring. Northern Germany is not the right place to discover the diversity of German brewing art....

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod
Yes ,I supposed that.. because last years i can't find diversity brands in Hamburg.....

I think, the best place is the south, during Oktober Fest.. i was there in 2007 , and was really awesome :)

October Fest is overrated.:D
Go to the area of Bamberg in Franconia (Northern Bavaria). More than 200 breweries. Small villages with two or three, a few kilometres further the same again. This is the beerheaven on earth...;)

Undomiel

W:O:A Metalmaster
27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
Thanks for the info !

Are there in Hamburg some supermarket like Carrefour or Walmart or something like that to sell beer?

Here that kind of supermarkets is open everyday until 11 pm and you can find a lot of beer there.:cool:

No, not at Reeperbahn. There are only two discounters with pretty bad beer mostly ;)

We have here a "House of 1000 Beers" where one can find a LOT of all kinds of beer, but it´s closed on Sundays and not in the central city...sorry :)