Get Well Dio

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
CLOSED TO NEW ADDITIONS

-----

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=131395

Got this from Holly and had an idea... I'm going to make an e-card or something like that and email it. But I think it would be cool if a bunch of us joined in and contributed. so if any of you have anything you want me to add on with the email, whether it's good wishes, a short note, or your own cards/pics/whatever the heck you want to give him, share them here, and I'll send it as a big email from the Wacken community.

Here's the card that's going to go with it: *clicky* Feel free to make your own as well.

Du kannst auch auf deutsch schreiben... weiß nicht, wenn Dio das verstehen kann :D Aber ich kann es übersetzen, falls du das willst :]

Also, if anyone wants a copy of the final email, I can do that... just PM me your email address.

-----

http://www.ronniejamesdio.com schrieb:
Here is an update from Wendy Dio on Ronnie's battle with stomach cancer:

Well, it has been a very exhausting month – after all the neverending tests in Los Angeles, we flew to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota, and as soon as we arrived, we got a call from the MD Anderson Hospital that they had an appointment for us with the doctor we originally wanted, so we then flew to Houston to the clinic, and of course MORE tests, but Ronnie finished receiving his first chemo treatment on Wednesday, and all is going very well.

I would like to thank Tony Martell from the T.J. Martell Foundation, Dr. Stuart Aaronson from Mount Sinai, Lindsay Brown and Mike Carden from Eagle Records, and our very own Dr. Sandeep Kapoor, for all your help in getting us into MD Anderson, and also our friends Geezer and Gloria Butler, who flew to Houston to be with Ronnie while he had his chemo.

Ronnie and I are totally overwhelmed by the amount of well wishes that we have received from friends and fans - we are reading them all. Some make us laugh, some make us cry, but all of them are so filled with love that it gives us so much support and makes Ronnie even more determined to fight this battle and win. Thank you all for the positive energy and prayers.

--Wendy Dio

Thanks for all the responses, I never imagined it'd turn out like this... thanks to Quark and phönix. :]

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=131395

got this from Holly and had an idea... I'm going to make an e-card or something like that and email it. but I think it would be cool if a bunch of us joined in and contributed. so if any of you have anything you want me to add on with the email, whether it's good wishes, a short note, or your own cards/pics/whatever the heck you want to give him, share them here, and I'll send it as a big email from the Wacken forum :]

edit: as it's going to be printed, anything animated isn't the best idea. :o

I don't have any special idea, I'm so non creative :p
But I like the idea :)

are you only going to put "international wakcen forum" under it or also the names of people who want to join it?

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I don't have any special idea, I'm so non creative :p
But I like the idea :)

are you only going to put "international wakcen forum" under it or also the names of people who want to join it?

yea I'm going to put in everyone who wants me to... with their countries too... like I was thinking of it being something like

[pic/card thingy]

get well soon blablablabla nice little note here
-xforeverxmetalx [USA]

another nice short little something
-agresionpower [Netherlands]

whatever you want to tell Dio goes here
-DarkCapricorn [Portugal]

as well as adding any pics anyone else makes :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
I talked about it yesterday in Münster with either Phönix or Toddi.

I am going to try something but as long as I am not sure it'll work,I'll keep my mouth shot about it.

I'll join in of course.
Cancer is a horrible disease, I've seen 2 go away because of it.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
okay well I think I'm going to send this in sometime over the weekend... and right now all we've got is my pic thingy and a bunch of names. so if anyone's going to say anything, please do so within the next few days...