Gaypowermetal

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Well, here's my theory. Any guy who joins a band is really, no matter what else he tells you, just doing it for the chicks. So if playing in multiple bands can increase the number of women you can get, why not? And if you've seen Swedish women...hell, I'll join as many bands as I can find!

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Uhm..well I just loved to be on stage.....

...and to be admired by the chicks..;):D:D:D
No honestly somehow it is this urge to produce Noise...don't ask me why?? Maybe it is this satisfying feeling to create something and to reproduce it and that other people enjoy themselves..and I enjoy myself...

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Suwarin
Unfortunately that happened allready...The Victims of Madness..were all people from the Forum...

yeah...it happened that they performed at WOA - but did they get so much attention from the girls?? :D ;)

Morgenurin

25 Nov. 2001
SAARDIST
www.tbautz.de
Well I am a member of that band ....
I didn't get any FUCKING attention at all.
Except for when entering the backstage area and there where chicks hanging around trying to get inside :D

Morgenurin

25 Nov. 2001
SAARDIST
www.tbautz.de
Originally posted by Warthog
Well, here's my theory. Any guy who joins a band is really, no matter what else he tells you, just doing it for the chicks. So if playing in multiple bands can increase the number of women you can get, why not? And if you've seen Swedish women...hell, I'll join as many bands as I can find!

LOL
Well I play in 5 Bands at the moment.
I didn't join a single band for the chicks, but for the music, the free booze and sometimes I even get money :)
But I must disappoint you : Chances for getting chicks don't increase (at least acording to my 15 year experience playing in bands :))