Forum T-Shirts, order now!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Moin,

About 10 years, we had those as well. Forum T-shirts. (Entschuldigung, aber du kannst nur alle 30 Sekunden ein Bier trinken). Some of you weren't, at that time, active

Now, because of a discussion in the Forum Meeting thread, the idea came up again, to make another forum T-shirt.

The idea is now fairly develloped into a design. We might have found someone who's offering to print them for us (of course, that will cost $$$, better €€€)

There is one condition though, we need permission from the Wacken staff (for a logo, skull or whatever)

Should not be more than €20 per shirt.

More info can be found on the following link: https://forum.wacken.com/threads/forum-t-shirts-hat-wer-interesse.249265/. Be so kind, and either vote, or order your copy.
The easiest is to copy the LATEST list, then first delete the quote markings (on both sides!!!), add your name, mention the EU size (S, M, L, XL, XXL, X(..)L), normal (boy) or girlie shirts, and the type of writing for your name on the back (like a line up).

Reaktionen: smf4ever

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Just to give some impression, here are some drafts. (I left the original text, but it's just the design that counts)
Man könnte ja sowas simples wie das verwenden.
Hat die Full Metal Army ja genau in dem Stil zb.

0Ts4B5a.png

Wenn man die Namen mit drauf haben möchte könnte man daraus natürlich auch ne Art Line-Up gestalten:
CDnSIdf.png
VqNFU91.png

Da ich grade nichts zu tun hatte hier noch die Night to Dismember Edition :ugly::ugly::ugly:
7f5p1a2.png

Also wenn man die Namen alle in verschiedener Schrift macht könnte das als Festivalshirt durchgehen :ugly:
Nxnzedf.png

So you see what's been done.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Poll is deleted. The result was overwhelmingly in favour.

So... if anyone wants a (new) forum T-shirt, please let me know! So far, there are approximately 30 people who have pre ordered one.

smf4ever

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Aug. 2016
Washington DC, USA
Thank you.. and.. yea. I have no preference to font.. most look cool (if the final design is doing different fonts.. I will speak up when that is there.. if that is the case...)

Reaktionen: Quark

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Latest update: There is a design. It'll be some kind of "Wacken" shirt, with lineup on the back.
If anyone is still interested, he or she can go to the GERMAN Talk, and add him-/herself in the thread. (in English, I do not care)

@smf4ever, I made a remark there. It is in English. Please read it asap!
And we're almost at 50 shirts! So... there is interest enough!

Reaktionen: smf4ever
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.