Forum people phone list!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
I wouldn't be surprised :(. I think it has to do with what service you use. I know some services work overseas. With mine (Sprint PCS) I get good reception most places, except at my house. :mad:

it's okay...me and my friends are going to bring two-way radios...they're cheaper than cellphones. :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
scotty and a radio....hmmmm, i remmeber this :p:p:p:p:p;p:p:p:p
haahahahahahahahahahahaha

are scanners illegal in the ol USofA?
i dont mean friggin computer scanners, i mean radio scanners.!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Warthog
Reminds me of those Playmobil toys. :D or Mobil gas stations.

an american talking about Mobil gas...:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

im sorry...its not personal, its just the US...
im sure your a cool guy. :)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by dittohead
are scanners illegal in the ol USofA?
i dont mean friggin computer scanners, i mean radio scanners.!

Nope! In fact, they're highly recommended here, because they let you listen in on all the crap that cops talk about. Especially on Friday or Saturday nights, that's some serious comedy. :)

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hehehe nah i had a little convo with another non-forum mate
about the new iraq/oil/usa twist

oops iraq have nothing to do with the oil & usa

cos US/UK said they dont want the oil cash BEFORE THE WAR..but as soon as they invaded and conqured Iraqis..they changed theyre mind and are keeping the oil and its cash

:(:(:(

and you talking about Mobil and being a yankee

dont worry, its not personal
:)

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
lol, sorry, if it makes you feel any better, I'm one of the few Yanks who DOESN'T complain when gas goes from $1.50/gallon to $1.65/gallon...especially when you limeys are paying between $4-$5 per gallon (at least, that's what 80p per liter converts to).

It's really kind of funny to hear people call me a "left-wing treehugger" whenever I mention the possibility that Bush is interested in Iraqi oil, hahaha.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
geeez
i was thinking of getting a BMW X5 - theyre new 4x4 - is it only women who drive 4x4s??

i would love to have a Dodge Viper :D:D:D:D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Damn, if you got the money for one of those...you're my new best friend. :D

nah, not just the women who drive those...i'm just talking about the soccer moms who get only the most massive 4x4s, and then only use to drive the kids to school and soccer practice (hence the term "soccer moms"). Never taking them offroad or using them for what they're really meant for.

oh well, that's just my 2 cents.

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hehehe

id take my 4x4 to its EXTREME

i love the way it jilted left to right - fuck traction control and all the shit that makes it stable :p:p:p
id live in Utah/texas, etc just to drive it...fucking hard to get gas i bet :p:p