Forum people phone list!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Hmmmmm. I really want to give my number, but I too fear that my battery will go dead anyway...and that it wont even matter to have a Handy or to give up a number. Man. This is gay!

Hmmmmm. I will think about it anyway...being that I dont think I will be camping in the forum Camp...maybe it would be a good idea to be on the Handy number list.

Carpathian_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
Hmmmmm. I really want to give my number, but I too fear that my battery will go dead anyway...and that it wont even matter to have a Handy or to give up a number. Man. This is gay!

Hmmmmm. I will think about it anyway...being that I dont think I will be camping in the forum Camp...maybe it would be a good idea to be on the Handy number list.

You could either give your number or just ScCcCrREEeAM my name when you are in the forum camp in case i am not around ahem.....:p :p

:D

:rolleyes:

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Yes thats right. We have discussed this before! I forgot...pff!

Will your Handy even work in Wacken..and btw....do English people also call their Handy's Handy's?

:D hehee sorry i must have forgot :D

Ehhm i think it will work but my batter was deas last year sp i couldnt ring anyone :)

And we can them just mobile phones or mobiles for shot :D we brist very strange ppl huh ? :rolleyes:

But nice enough :D

and fuck i have to back to work! :( so long! ;)

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Work is gay!

hmmm. We call them Cell Phones..Im indifferent to the international Terms. Oh well.

Yay. Handys! Handy Handynummerlist.

Handy is extremely ugly - I always try to teach german people to call it the "Zellular" or "Mobil" - but then they look at me like I'm funny.