Forum for Soccer Cup

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Wanted!

We badly need some people who are able to lead football games. You don't need to be very fit, you just need to know what is a foul and what not, how to use a whistle and yellow and red cards.
In the German forum it's really hard to find people - hopefully it's getting better in here!
If you're interested send me a mail or a PM.
Thanks!

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Re: Wanted!

Originally posted by Thordis V.

We badly need some people who are able to lead football games. You don't need to be very fit, you just need to know what is a foul and what not, how to use a whistle and yellow and red cards.
In the German forum it's really hard to find people - hopefully it's getting better in here!
If you're interested send me a mail or a PM.
Thanks!

i know the rules...but i want to play

and i dont think anyone will listen to a short ass like me :p

@ivi - :p:p:p;)

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
No girls who want to play ?! In the German Forum someone wants to make a girls team and liek this idea a lot and support it. I would play in this team but unfortunaly I'll play at UMW again.