Forum for Soccer Cup

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
The Soccer Cup 2003 is now going into the next round. Now I want to tell you with a lot of pleasure that we’re having now an own forum for the Cup, means everything regarding the Cup will be done in this forum. At this point I’d like to thank Morgenurin for building up the forum and the WOA-Team for domain, webspace and all support and to everyone helping us.

http://woa-soccercup.de/board/

Everyone who wants to play, watch it and/or help (we’re still looking for people helping us!!!) or is interested in it in any way should register him/herself at the forum. There you’ll get further news in time (especially in FAQ & Announcements section).

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
The soccer-cup organization improves year by year!! :)

I'll travel to Wacken with one girl, so I think I won't be playing, but I'd love to see some english-talking forumlers in the Soccer-Cup!! :D (not as last year :()

P.S. - A big HI!!! for my dear Österreicherin!! :):)

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
(gen.: ) well if some don't want the forum then it's their own business. But don't want anyone giving us the fault if some don't get all informations like it happend last year - that's why we made a forum.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
like the WORLD vs GERMANY?

im crap at soccor
but i could play defensive...fuuuck yeah