For sale: 2 x 3-Days "ALL IN" Ticket W:O:A 2016

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.

sparragol

10 Feb. 2010
Hi you all, dear Wacken Metalheads!!

Unfortunately, me and my brother will be unable to attend this year Wacken edition due to a change in our job holidays :'(. So, we are forced to sell our beautiful Wacken tickets.
2 brand new tickets, with all the advantages that they offer, which will grant you access to the Holy Land.
Of course we are selling them for the official price (190€ each one).
The tickets, bought on Metaltix, are at my home in Castellón (Spain), but of course, I will send them worldwide.

If any of you is interested on them, please contact me here, or (better) on the e-mail address desteve@gmail.com (which I check often).

Wacken!!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

sparragol

10 Feb. 2010
Hi! For all who could possibly be interested, both tickets have been sold already.

See you next year in Wacken, rain or shine!

Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.