Football match in Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
I usually make a good umpire, but sees as how I don't even know how to play the game, I guess I can't even do that :D

I'll just watch! I like watching football, that's why I bought good tickets for the semi final of the last olympics and have been the a world cup qualifier match here!

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Germans??? Oh No! Do you mean here, in the English forum??? :D
Actually I am not that big football fan. I like to watch the game on tv but I am not obsessed or something:) I don't have one particular club I am fan of.
I also hate the Dutch football 'supporters' who always make riots at big games. destroying everything wether they lose or win.
But fear not, at the Wacken football game there will be no riots :p

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
I used to be quite a good goal-keeper, but I havent played soccer in ages, maybe I could try again! :)

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
There is something in the news section about the football game. This year the football game is somewhere in the camping area. But they say something about wednesday. Are there any nice German speaking who can precisely say what they mention there?

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I complained about that fact in the Q&A section, and Holger answered that they'd solve that problem, but it still seems that if you don't know german you won't be able to read the news. *mad*.

Maybe I'll have to complain every week, as it seems that once is not enough.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Sorry, I wasn't at home until now and I'll try at least to translate :D

'DAS LEGENDÄRE FUSSBALLSPIEL WIRD AM DONNERSTAG NICHT AUF DEM FESTIVALGELÄNDE SONDERN AUF EINEN PLATZ IM CAMPINGBEREICH AUSGETRAGEN. AUFGRUND ANREGUNGEN DIV. METALHEADS WIRD AB MITTWOCH DER METAL-SOCCER-CUP AUSGETRAGEN.
Weiteres Infos, Spielerzahl u. Ansprechpartner usw. folgt demnächst.'

The legendary football match at Thursday will not be hold at the festival area, but on a place somewhere in the camping area. Because of some suggestions from metalheads a metal-soccer-cup will be hold from Wednesday.
Further informations, number of players and contact will follow soon.

---------------------------------------

sorry for my bad English anyway. ;)

So far I didn't recieve any reply to my e-mail from Holger.