Football match in Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Well as some where already talking about having a football match I start a new thread as I did in the German forum already.

I would really love to have a football match with people from the forum, because I wasn't able to play my favourite sport for almost 2 years now ...
if Holger 'gives' us the soccerfield, I an NecroPhil will bring a football.

Still we don't know how we'll mix up the teams... but first we have to fix the game(s) itself.

So anybody who wants to play with us??

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I am a terrible football player, My physical condition is really bad. But I really like to play the game. (Played football/soccer for four years once...long time ago :):):))
A game sounds fun!:D

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
I'd love to play that match!!!

The only problem is that if it's longer than five minutes I'm not sure if I'll be able to play it to the end :) I'll need lots of isotonic drinks....like beer, i.e. :D

Anyway, you can count on me, but please, don't laugh at my playing style :)

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
@ Iscariot: Holger asked me to write him a mail, so I did. So I don't need to wait until he's visited the Q&A, but his mailbox ;)

@ Sodomy: Don't be afraid. I didn't play for 2 years now, NecroPhil said that he can't play either very good and some others in the German forum told me quite the same. :D