First Wacken... help appreciated

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

bumpzilla

W:O:A Metalhead
i have a stupid question, how far is it from the hamburg airport to that record store that has the shuttles to wacken???? because if it isnt to far i would walk to that store, but if it is far, i would take a taxi, and if i knew before hand, i would know what to do once i got there!!!! maybe, im a dumb american :D:D:D

goshdra

20 Juli 2007
Petrosani
gothicband.iad.ro
Hello! I'm new here and this is the first year I'll go to Wacken. I already bought my ticket...and I've got a question: in this ticket is included the camping price?and if that is included, I think I can bring a tent where I can sit, no?

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
What exactly do you mean when you say "a tent where I can sit"? Just a bigger tent with one part where you can sleep and another part where you can sit around or where you can store your belongings? Or do you mean something like a seperate pavilion where you can sit in the shade or so?

But whatever you mean...you are allowed to bring it to Wacken. People are bringing so many strange things to Wacken... :D

Oh yes, and the price for camping is included in the ticket. :)