First metal concert?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Since I didn't mention it - my first festival was WOA-2004, just a couple months after I moved to Germany... :) Ever since, I am in love with that place :)

BTW, main_unit - welcome to the board! :)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Huldran schrieb:
Since I didn't mention it - my first festival was WOA-2004, just a couple months after I moved to Germany... :) Ever since, I am in love with that place :)

BTW, main_unit - welcome to the board! :)
Wouldn't wanna live in Wacken though. Looks boring the rest of the year. Small village, everyone knowing each other, and no train station (=no freedom for me)

Rojar

17 Aug. 2005
Rostock
first metal concert?

W:O:A 05 :D
I am hooked. Was a great experience and am hoping to be able to repeat it for several years!!!!

DaveIoC

3 Juli 2006
Bristol, UK
www.myspace.com
dittohead schrieb:
ear plugs are crap :D

first gig was Tattoo the planet or earth
with slayer and pantera...but sure to Sept 11 2001 terrorist thing, it was delayed and stuff
Did you go to London? I was there. I handed out flyers to the queue outside for my Metal Webzine that I used to run. Slayer slayed.

Svennee

5 Mai 2006
Stockholm
I think it was Metallica in Gothenburg 1992, just after the black album was released. Good concert but today I will not go see them. The old stuff rules!

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
I had seen some bands before but my first big concert was Black Sabbath in Ahoy, Rotterdam. Must have been in '99 I think.
first festival was Dynamo open air 2000

And most of the time I wear earplugs, i been to a lot of concerts and then you know you need them (Or I get old:p)

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Alrek schrieb:
I...am the king of all newbies apparently. I have not ever been to a metal concert before; I've only been to the orchestra. What was the first, or most memorable metal concert you have been to, and is it true that if one must bring earplugs, one is too old to be there?
POSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
WIMPS AND POSEURS..LEAVE THE HALLLLLLLLLLLLLL :D