Ferrengi do bread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Quark schrieb:
No little Quarks yet :(

today we got the news that it'll be a misscarriage. It has to be moved away now, in order to get toe uturus back in order. (spelling) So we go to the hospital on Friday. \\Bad luck, but we keep on trying.

good luck with it, and let's hope there will be a litle quark (or a whole army of them) in the future.

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Quark schrieb:

today we got the news that it'll be a misscarriage. It has to be moved away now, in order to get toe uturus back in order. (spelling) So we go to the hospital on Friday. \\Bad luck, but we keep on trying.

oh s... :( :( :( (I know how this feels because when I was in hospital in 2003 because I was suffering of pancreatitis, the frist done there the was positive, the second some days later again negative - possibly a miscarriage during the first month)

catlash

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Nov. 2005
Tulsa, Oklahoma
www.myspace.com
Quark schrieb:

So sorry to hear Quark! Been so busy I just now got time to read this. I and Chris' thoughts are with you and your wife.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Quark schrieb:

Hope it works out and that you'll get the small Quarks running around in Wacken soon.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Now, I'm about to bring this thread back up. BUT... on a premature basis.

My wife is sick at the moment. She suffers from Astma(?) and went to the docter today to get amoungst others a blood test. It seems that this test is (prematurely) positive. So let's hope it is!!!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Quark schrieb:
Now, I'm about to bring this thread back up. BUT... on a premature basis.

My wife is sick at the moment. She suffers from Astma(?) and went to the docter today to get amoungst others a blood test. It seems that this test is (prematurely) positive. So let's hope it is!!!

Good luck and stuff :)

Keep her away from alcohol, drink it all yourself :D