FASTER:HARDER:LONGER - Access Pass & Sunday Arrival

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Gheddo

8 Aug. 2023
Hi guys, i need some more information about this Access Pass. For me this is the first time that i will go to woa, and the last informations that i have found was that i could have arrived everyday by car to the parking lot for free, without any pass or similar thing. This year i see that is was introduced this Access Pass and i don't understand how i have to use it. In my case i will arrive by car every day (31.7 - 1.8 - 2.8 - 3.8) of the ferstival, and at the evening i will go to hotel, not in wacken but in an another city. For this reason i will arrive by car in the morning and i will left in the evening.
In my condition how can i do with Access Pass?
Another question: in my conditions I have to do it also the Sunday pass?

I hope that someone can answer to all my question.

Thansk in advance.

Gheddo from Italy!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi guys, i need some more information about this Access Pass. For me this is the first time that i will go to woa, and the last informations that i have found was that i could have arrived everyday by car to the parking lot for free, without any pass or similar thing. This year i see that is was introduced this Access Pass and i don't understand how i have to use it. In my case i will arrive by car every day (31.7 - 1.8 - 2.8 - 3.8) of the ferstival, and at the evening i will go to hotel, not in wacken but in an another city. For this reason i will arrive by car in the morning and i will left in the evening.
In my condition how can i do with Access Pass?
Another question: in my conditions I have to do it also the Sunday pass?

I hope that someone can answer to all my question.

Thansk in advance.

Gheddo from Italy!
Non hai bisogno niente!

Same procedure as every year

Gheddo

8 Aug. 2023
Non hai bisogno niente!

Thank you for your reply. I ask this because for me is the first year at W:O:A

Then when i arrive i ask to park my car and nothing else?

Also if i have understanded the famous access pass is only for who want to stay in camping from july 28th, is right? If i arrive with car i haven't to register my plate by internet?

Wolfhound

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Aug. 2018
Thank you for your reply. I ask this because for me is the first year at W:O:A

Then when i arrive i ask to park my car and nothing else?

Also if i have understanded the famous access pass is only for who want to stay in camping from july 28th, is right? If i arrive with car i haven't to register my plate by internet?
You won't be on the camping ground as a day parker, there are separate areas for that.

beastinblack

8 Juni 2024
Hi
Can i go to the campground at any time of the day? my scheduled time to arrive to wacken is Monday, about 23:00.

Regards
First timer

beastinblack

8 Juni 2024
Thank you for your answer🤘

I have another question, do you guys know how long the access pass have been unavaileble to book? Theres a text that says "Currently not available booking due to technical reasons".

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Thank you for your answer🤘

I have another question, do you guys know how long the access pass have been unavaileble to book? Theres a text that says "Currently not available booking due to technical reasons".
Er, no.

And, if you're not going by car, you don't need an Access Pass!

And secondly, if I'm not mistaken, all Monday Access Passes are "sold out"!