EspaÑoles En El Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
well, then there is still a chance to learn :)
and a good reason to visit Mexico again :D
and after all, at least now I have what I wanted: No spanish talking in here anymore! :D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
you had a translator with you? That should be cool. It sucks big time when you are lost in the middle of nowhere in Guatemala and HAVE to talk spanish but you don´t dare to cos you are too tired and hangoverish :D :D ;) :D

Ainara

21 Okt. 2002
Website besuchen
I´m sorry but my english is horrible, so just a little bit spanish, o.k? :p

@Sodomy & Lust:
Creo que yo me marearía hasta en un autobus de lujo, pero en condiciones infrahumanas qué será de mi.
Lo único malo de encontrar una ganga es que hay que esperar bastante al último momento, pero si me entero de algo, te lo digo.
El avión es bastante mejor que el autobus y además...te dan cacahuetes:D

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by ShizzoKrause
Before going to Mexico again, I have to learn spanish at least a bit, because sometimes a translator isn´t so good :D:D:D:D:D

Yeah I know that ;) But I tried to be the best "translator of love" I could, don't be so ungrateful :p

;) :D:D:D

Originally posted by Lucretia
you had a translator with you? That should be cool. It sucks big time when you are lost in the middle of nowhere in Guatemala and HAVE to talk spanish but you don´t dare to cos you are too tired and hangoverish

Well it was cool to be a translator, but as Shizzo told you, there are some specific times were a translator would be a little unconvinient :D:D

I would have love to see you with a huge hangover trying to speak spanish :D:D:D

Originally posted by Rosk
Yeah I know that ;) But I tried to be the best "translator of love" I could, don't be so ungrateful :p

;) :D:D:D

Well it was cool to be a translator, but as Shizzo told you, there are some specific times were a translator would be a little unconvinient :D:D

I would have love to see you with a huge hangover trying to speak spanish :D:D:D

I´m not ungrateful ;););) And it wasn´t the only situation, In Mexico City there where one mexican guy I just had known in the same situation in a GothicClub called Daddy X :D:D:D:D

@Ainara: There was no problem in it, we´re just disturbed because we couldn´t understand it too good :D:D:D:D

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Rosk

ah YOU have been that translator :D yeah yeah, I can imagine.... ;) :D
You can abuse us as German translator then when you come here - or maybe not, as you are so mean to me again :( For me and Karloff it was not so funny to speak spanish all the time ;) :D *thinks about taking some spanish lessons*

@ Lvsitanno
Cacahuétes? Aren´t that peanuts?

You can abuse us as German translator then when you come here - or maybe not, as you are so mean to me again :( For me and Karloff it was not so funny to speak spanish all the time ;) :D *thinks about taking some spanish lessons*

@ Lvsitanno
When I shall translate too, you have to speak english..... ;)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico

@ Lvsitanno

Abusing someone??? sounds good!!! ;):D:D Thanks!!

About speaking spanish..You were on vacations... and for a month, so I think you cannot complain a lot... :p:D:D:D

I'm going to start my german lessons on January :):)

And by the way.... you're right Lucky cacahuates it's peanuts ;);)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
German lessons? Really? I could teach you some stuff, too :D
we´ll do a test then at Wacken :D
peanuts, cacathings? Fuck... I spelled them the french way (though I don´t speak any french at all...must have been the fault of that peanut can on my table :D )

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
German lessons? Really? I could teach you some stuff, too :D
we´ll do a test then at Wacken :D
peanuts, cacathings? Fuck... I spelled them the french way (though I don´t speak any french at all...must have been the fault of that peanut can on my table :D )

Yes Lucretia! I want to learn other languege, and I think german would be good, a friend of mine is giving lessons... so I can take advantage of her :D:D I'll try to learn something to use on next Wacken ;)

mmm.. peanuts*drools*.. I'm really hungry right now... and no peanuts at my desk :(

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
ROSK!!! So you want to learn some German.... :D

Ich bin verrückt nach deutsche Frauen => I'm crazy for german girls

Ein Bier, bitte => one beer, please

Ich gehe doch scheissen => I'm going to shit

Nouns always start with capital letters, and you might never learn the endings of the adjectives (I haven't, after 2 and a half years). That's all you must know by now. :D:D;)