drinks

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by dittohead
my first wacken too. god damn it :p

Then have the drinking contest on Thursday or so, don't do like me and get crazy drunk on friday and saturday and thus miss out on a lot of good bands!

This one gut I met at the party on saturday can't hardly remember anything at all from Wcken since he was pissed every waking moment...

Even _I_ was more sober during Wacken 2002 than him...

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by konstrukt
I'm going to Austin in a few weeks. You know, they have a huge bat colony there. Over 1.5 million bats live under one of the bridges and they all wake up at once to go feed at dusk. I'm so there!

I saw that!!! I was last in Austin about 4 years ago. It's fucking AWESOME to watch. You see one bat fly out...then another...then a pair...then a few more...til next thing you know, there's just a nonstop solid black STREAM of bats flying out! It's incredible to watch.

As I understand, it doesn't happen all the time, you have to be kind of lucky to catch it.