drinks

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Yeah, i went to New York for a week. Had a blast! Now back in the heat and golden brown skies of Southern California.

I'm going to Austin in a few weeks. You know, they have a huge bat colony there. Over 1.5 million bats live under one of the bridges and they all wake up at once to go feed at dusk. I'm so there!

How you been?

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by dittohead
:eek:

my mistake...wanna join our drinking cointest thing? with wolfy and codo? :D :D :D

No thanks, I try to only drink when and how much I want to, contests always end with me throwing up, and I don't like to throw up :D

Btw, what is the contest about??

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
ermm.we dont know yet...

wolfy?

I know a few games from before when I didn't have the same principles as before when it came down to drinking, I can help you out with some ideas if you like :)

Maybe a non-alcoholic drinking contest??
:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hahaha..i KNEW IT

only gnoff can make a NON-alcoholics thread into an Alcohol related thread!!! hehehehe :D :D :D

we'll probably see who can bring the most and pissed faster...i dunno

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
hahaha..i KNEW IT

only gnoff can make a NON-alcoholics thread into an Alcohol related thread!!! hehehehe :D :D :D

we'll probably see who can bring the most and pissed faster...i dunno

If I can give advice, please use beer, it's harder to kill yourself drinking with beer than with booze :)

Wouldn't be cool to die from a drinking contest...