Doubts cast over the future of Wacken!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quutamo

17 Nov. 2009
Zaragoza (Spanien)
Just hope that things go right with the fest. I feel certain amount of alarm building up, at least among my friends, and I've seen in part of the forum that we're not the only ones. Hope it's all just bugger in the end and that they'll soon announce a nice deal of bands :D On the other case, having decided to get from Spain to Wacken by bus will show up as a shitty decision :D

cyber999

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
Just had this worrying email sent to me from a very reliable source:

The organizers of the Wacken music festival last night warned that it could be reaching the end of the road, despite record ticket sales in 2009.
Contractual problems and a failure to secure big names for 2010 have cast a shadow over the future of the festival, although the organizers say that they are "fairly confident" the show will continue for 2010 at least.

Kind of makes you wonder why there's been no band announcements recently.
Very worrying:confused:

hahahhaha funny... very funny man :D:D:D