Dornenreich?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by scareall
Lee says that the musical expression is more than just the actual music, it consists of the lyrics, image, performance etc of a band.
but Dornenreich have absolutely nothing in common with MM... neither the lyrics, the image, nor the performance of Dornenreich remind of MM at all!

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
I think you'll find plenty of pople that'll agree with you...

Personally, I despise anything that is commercial. I think it's pathetic how people like that Marilyn guy playing the crazy antichrist maniac bullshit role, when in reality he's getting airplay on mtv and everywhere else, he's on the covers of all the so-called metal (and non-metal) magazines and selling millions of records! This guy is supposed to be a fucking rebel?!?!? Go tell Glen Benton, the man burned a fucking upside down cross on his forehead! But I don't see Deicide videos on mtv!!

It's fucking pathetic!!! Listening to MM to me is just as bad as buying a Bee Gees album. Don't support that shit! That shit is the undergrounds' No.1 enemy!! When you walk into a store and you start seeing MM shirts, CDs, books, calendars, dolls, etc., that means something is wrong! Same goes for all that commercial bullshit like Metallica, etc. It's just a package, it's not music!! Guys, stay away!!!

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
...and going back to Dornenreich...look, everybody has the right to have an opinion, and I respect the opinion of people who think Dornenreich suck. But maybe we're talking of 2 different bands here? I mean, these guys playing live are anything but theatrical! No make up, no look, no special effects, no bullshit, no attitude, nothing! Just 3 guys and their instruments! Maybe the lirics suck, but I wouldn't know because they sing in Austrian (maybe you guys in Scotland are more familiar with Austrian than I am).

Anyway, I'll certainly enjoy Dornenreich next Friday. The only problem is that they're scheduled to play at the same time as Necrophobic, and I wanted to check them out as well...

By the way, I've been checking the weather: looks like it will be raining all through friday & saturday...

scareall

2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
Lee and I are glad that some folk will like dornenreich, even if we dont!

Shit it will rain, looks like I will have to buy one of those rainproof plastic things for me and Lee to make sure we dont get soaked to death, and hope that the push chair doesnt get stuck in the mud!!!

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Blackwizard69
Anyway, I'll certainly enjoy Dornenreich next Friday. The only problem is that they're scheduled to play at the same time as Necrophobic, and I wanted to check them out as well...
you definitely should check out Necrophobic anyway.. they rule!! maybe you can manage to see Necrophobic for a couple minutes without missing too much of the Dornenreich gig!

Originally posted by Blackwizard69

By the way, I've been checking the weather: looks like it will be raining all through friday & saturday...
hm.. so?

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
I've seen both bands... and I love both bands... and I think they should both play in darkness... brightness just isn't the right thing for them...

well, yeah, sunshine would be better but I don't really mind rain anyway because Wacken's gonna RULE! :)

Necrocunt

@blackwizard: i guess we have a REALLY different view on MM :D
@scareall/lee: yes, a mobile number would be great!! you can have mine as well, just write a PM or email... and yes, i received your email, i just had no time to answer, sorry
and scare, even if this destroys your image of me, i never wanted to make a secret about the MM thing, otherwise i wouldn't write this in my profil, would i? ;)

Lee Spellcast

15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
@ Necrocunt

Dont worry, we wont change our opinion of you on the basis of one band we dont like!

At least you can admit to it, most people keep it a big secret!

Will mail you Cats mobile no, and see you at Wacken!