Donnerwetter

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
bring all kinds of clothes - weather is changing daily or even hourly this year and it has been like that this whole "summer" :rolleyes:

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
*g*
no clue if you can book it - but shouldn´t be a big problem to put up your small tent close to us I think :)
Which time are you arriving?

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Today it's raining - kind of uninteresting, neutral rain. Thick clouds everywhere. Looks like October.

But as Luci said - it changes daily. We had perfect weather for the Metal Bash on Saturday.

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
MacGyver schrieb:
Well, lets hope we dont get Eisregen, Blitzeis, gefrierende Nässe, Frostnebel, Graupelschauer or Tornados in Wacken!:rolleyes:

Actually...!

Anyone remember the mini-tornado last year? It was early Sunday morning (though I think most of you were gone by then). I saw a lot of trash flying in the air a ways away, then I noticed it was coming closer, and closer, and that it was whirling around and around. Sure enough, it swept right through where the forum camp was...strong enough to rip the rainflies off of tents but gentle enough you could stand in the middle and it just felt like a rough wind. Sort of like a Texas dust devil...but without all the dust. We don't get anything like that around here.