Donnerwetter

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Blizz

20 Juli 2004
Seattle, WA, USA
www.blizzardbeast.com
I heard it was raining alot over in Germany this summer.

A couple of years ago it rained the first night and there was mud everywhere and it was a "Drunken Night to Remember",

But they brought bales of hay the next day and everyone played in it.

I like it when its not raining the best. I remember the heatwave last Wacken. It was fucking HOT!

Then we went to Party San the following weekend and it was even HOTTER there.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by mugabe
How's the weather situation around Wacken? In Sweden, we've had rain pretty much non-stop for a month straight with some local floodings.

At the moment, the weather is really shitty in Hamburg. Donnerwetter, Potzblitz, Niederschläge, Hagelschauer - half of the time it is depressingly hot and then there is thunderstoms. Or just annoying rain. I'll keep you up to date.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: Re: Donnerwetter

Originally posted by monochrom
At the moment, the weather is really shitty in Hamburg. Donnerwetter, Potzblitz, Niederschläge, Hagelschauer - half of the time it is depressingly hot and then there is thunderstoms. Or just annoying rain. I'll keep you up to date.

Yikes...I'll have to admit, a "Hagelschauer" sounds a hell of a lot more threatening than a "hailstorm."

What about some Großtrombe? Murenabgang? Kugelblitz? :D