Does WOA need a CHANGE of direction ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Goddess_of_the_nightdawn

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Sep. 2004
Lebkuchen-Metropole
Warthog schrieb:
What is this "English" you speak of? them those people who drive on the left and talk all funny-like? :D

Hello, btw! :)

Hi, WARTHOG!!!! *ggg*

Sorry, that I did NOT met you at all these days!!
But at the moment the WOA-Forumband which I will also be involved in 2005 is having much stuff to do :D ;) :p - BUT IT IS GREAT FUN!!! *ggg*

I will be singing POISON from Alice Cooper on the Wet-Stage!! *ggg*
THIS is really great fun I guess!!!! *gg*

AND it will bring back my joy into my life - because I am up with some trouble and crisis currently - but I am sure that this situation will melt away soon!!!

METAL HELPS to solve the problems!!!! :D HELL YEAH!!!!

I BELIEVE IN METAL, and I love ENGLISH - just to get back to the main-subject!!! *gg* ;) :) :D

Hey, I will be getting back to you soon, okay????
I will be hanging around here more often to meet you online - and of course next year @ W:O:A 2005!!!

Okay, then

CU and have a nice day, week, month!!!!????

WE WILL SEE in a while! :rolleyes: :p ;) :D

ROCK ON,

your *GOTN* \m/

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
Goddess_of_the_nightdawn schrieb:
Hi, WARTHOG!!!! *ggg*

Sorry, that I did NOT met you at all these days!!
But at the moment the WOA-Forumband which I will also be involved in 2005 is having much stuff to do :D ;) :p - BUT IT IS GREAT FUN!!! *ggg*

I will be singing POISON from Alice Cooper on the Wet-Stage!! *ggg*
THIS is really great fun I guess!!!! *gg*

AND it will bring back my joy into my life - because I am up with some trouble and crisis currently - but I am sure that this situation will melt away soon!!!

METAL HELPS to solve the problems!!!! :D HELL YEAH!!!!

I BELIEVE IN METAL, and I love ENGLISH - just to get back to the main-subject!!! *gg* ;) :) :D

Hey, I will be getting back to you soon, okay????
I will be hanging around here more often to meet you online - and of course next year @ W:O:A 2005!!!

Okay, then

CU and have a nice day, week, month!!!!????

WE WILL SEE in a while! :rolleyes: :p ;) :D

ROCK ON,

your *GOTN* \m/

:D She can English! :D

Goddess_of_the_nightdawn

1 Sep. 2004
Lebkuchen-Metropole
mugabe schrieb:

TALKHEAVY schrieb:

Hey, cuties!

Why not??? I love it, and I love to communicate a lot.
It helps to keep the knowledge and to train the lanugage-skills.
AND it is enormously significant for the life as a clerk in an
export-oriented company.
But we will see what happens.

Okay, I will get back here soon - STAY TUNED and LOYAL to Metal!

\m/

Love,

your *GOTN* :) :p :D

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Back to the topic, there are 12 bands confirmed so far, and with the exception of Edguy, who played in 2002, no one has played in the last 3 editions.

Well, Overkill will play for the 4th time there (1997, 2000 and 2001), but fuck it, I like them a lot :p

WACKY

7 Nov. 2004
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Back to the topic, there are 12 bands confirmed so far, and with the exception of Edguy, who played in 2002, no one has played in the last 3 editions.

Well, Overkill will play for the 4th time there (1997, 2000 and 2001), but fuck it, I like them a lot :p

Nightwish yes.

But the name of the bands that pretend to bring aren't "new" : Sinner, Kreator, Primal Fear, Eisregen, In Flames...always the same bands, with one or two year of diference.

I talk about new names...Cirith Ungol, Queensryche, Shadow Gallery, Shy,
Helstar, Lacrimosa, Yngwie Malmsteen, Scanner, Freak Kitchen, Gotthard,
TNT, Flotsam and Jetsam, Exciter, Loudness, Riot, Lynch Mob, Steve Vai, Within Temptation, Megadeth, ...There are thousand "different" options, you know...

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
WACKY schrieb:
I talk about new names...Cirith Ungol, Queensryche, Shadow Gallery, Shy,
Helstar, Lacrimosa, Yngwie Malmsteen, Scanner, Freak Kitchen, Gotthard, TNT, Flotsam and Jetsam, Exciter, Loudness, Riot, Lynch Mob, Steve Vai, Within Temptation, Megadeth, ...There are thousand "different" options, you know...

Scanner played in 1997 :p

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
mugabe schrieb:
Get used to it, because as long as people drink and fuck there will always be heavy metal. Rock, drink and fuck in the name of Dio! Yeah!!

I'm trying to figure out what he meant by that comment. Does that mean you should stop in the middle of the act, and tell your lover, "Hey baby, remember... we're doing this for DIO!"?

Sodomy&Lust schrieb:

This will be my 6th time seeing them, and I don't mind...they rule!

FIGHT...you'll live in danger
DEATH...the welcome stranger
IN SIN...We'll DENY THE CROSS!

:D

Goddess_of_the_nightdawn

1 Sep. 2004
Lebkuchen-Metropole
Warthog schrieb:
I'm trying to figure out what he meant by that comment. Does that mean you should stop in the middle of the act, and tell your lover, "Hey baby, remember... we're doing this for DIO!"?
This will be my 6th time seeing them, and I don't mind...they rule!
FIGHT...you'll live in danger
DEATH...the welcome stranger
IN SIN...We'll DENY THE CROSS!

:D

*LOL* - YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.... this rocks!!! I guess I might be so crazy to do such stuff!!! *ggg* :p :D

WACKY

7 Nov. 2004
Sodomy&Lust schrieb:
Scanner played in 1997 :p

wauuuu 8 years ago !!!! hehehe

They should repeat, I think...now it's the time.hehehe And Lizzy Borden and Vicious Rumors too..

Zuletzt bearbeitet: