Does WOA need a CHANGE of direction ?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
WACKY schrieb:
I prefer to pay 100 euros , but with good names, as 70 with Saxon again...
uuuh......well then I think you're quite the only one with that opinion.

OK, I also paid 100 euros for a festival with Blue Öyster Cult, Scorpions, UFO, ehm.........Queensryche, Yes, Saga, Symphony X, ehm......Motörhead......ehm......G 3 feat. Satriani, Iron Butterfly, Y&T,......
...........but that's something different. I wouldn't like to pay 100 euros for Wacken.

WACKY

7 Nov. 2004
Zombi schrieb:
you, sir, have no taste in music...

...there, I said it. now we can all relax :)

No taste in music ???? Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

If you don't like Queensryche, Shadow Gallery, Ten, Whitesnake, , Yngwie Malmsteen or Crimson Glory maybe you 've got no taste in music...

WACKY

7 Nov. 2004
Hey, Monochrom, i don't want fights in the forum. I want "peace". I understand that you don't like hard rock or bands that I told, but that's all.

You have your favorite bands, and me too...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
WACKY schrieb:
Hey, Monochrom, i don't want fights in the forum. I want "peace". I understand that you don't like hard rock or bands that I told, but that's all.

You have your favorite bands, and me too...

Sorry, just my idiot sense of humour. Don't ever take me seriously. ;)

And you'd be amazed how many hard rock and traditional records I got in my collection.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

WACKY

7 Nov. 2004
hahahaha ah, ok.

Good luck with the billing...hehe

I'm an old rocker...understand me...I love melodic hard rock, hard n heavy, classic heavy metal of the 80's...

Iscariot

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Hi Wacky,

just one note. The Wacken organizers have a policy that no band plays 2 years in a row, so it's impossible for bands to play every year.
Second, so, maybe some bands have played 2 or 3 times in Wacken history, dozens of bands every year do not.
The reason that some bands play more than once is because a lot of people want to see those bands play.
So, if someone has a problem with the line-up...there are festivals with many of those kind of bands like the Arrow classic rock festival, Graspop and I'm sure also some German festivals.
And even Wacken tries to have that kind of surprises every year....so....

:)