different nationalities!?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by NightFairy
we are ones who ruined it :D :p

heheh :D:D:D
then why did the chinese build theres??
thres a reason why soviets did..but thats in the past :)

never understood why the chinese did :D:D:p

maybe a greatings to our earth-haunting alients in space:p

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
Not about me...heheh-

But if I may...Im American, from new york.... living here in Germany trying to find a life that doesnt contradict, myself your self, or anyone elses self. Tja. I guess thats about it.

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
Not about me...heheh-

But if I may...Im American, from new york.... living here in Germany trying to find a life that doesnt contradict, myself your self, or anyone elses self. Tja. I guess thats about it.

So good luck for you:)

Freedom is everywhere but I'm here.:D

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
Not about me...heheh-

ive been to NYC...shit, i jknew the ppl i went with..my classmates -still shit.

went to berlin with totaly strangers - activitys thing for college...loved it! :D:D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by blackrose
mmh what about some international meeting just for having a drink or two or three and headbanging?
the whole thing while an unknown band is playing, just like for example friday 13:00 at the Party stage when seventh one is playing ! :)
what about that \m/
I want to know the difference between a belgium headbanging guy, and a swedish one =)
wellwell stay heavy

I'm from Sweden as mentined before.

Will travel by bus for about 24 hours, some 1600 kilometers.

We have talked about getting together at thursday for an international party, at the forum camp on the D camping ground.

If you did not sign up for it by may, now it's too late to get into the forum camp, but you can still get in there to have a party.

About the phone list, there's this guy who have arranged it, I will try and find the thread and push it to the top.

If you like I can PM you my handy number, so if you want to get to the thursday party you can get in contact with me?

I will arrive between 7 and 10 am thursday, then put up my tent and buy some water.
Hopefully oarticipate in some of the football activities and then find the forum camp to get drunk.
Might leave for Annihilator and maybe some other bands, but will paty as much as I can with the forum crowd during thursday.